Michilla has an off-license to sell wine, beer or other alcoholic beverage. As a Liquor License holder in New Zealand, we take our responsibilities seriously.
By using this website or purchasing a product from us, you warrant that you are over 18 and agree to the terms and conditions as set out with regards to our policies and Liquor Licensing law in New Zealand.
The law as set out in the Sale of Liquor Act New Zealand states that you and the recipient, must be over 18 years of age when purchasing alcohol or Gift Stacks containing alcoholic beverages.
The Management and Staff of Michilla have much to be proud of in their production of Gift Stacks and are committed to ensuring that their social responsibilities in relation to any alcohol included in the Gift Stacks is enjoyed and responsibly consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Our social responsibility to alcohol is taken seriously and we always attempt, where possible, to ensure the following:
- Staff are trained in the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act (SaSA) 2012
- Staff are trained in assessing intoxication
- Staff are aware of their responsibilities under the SaSA 2012
- We will request identification from any recipient of a Gift Stack
- It is our responsibility to ensure, wherever possible, that alcohol is not supplied to prohibited persons
- We will not serve minors
- We will not serve intoxicated persons
- We will actively promote safe and responsible drinking messages
- We will display and/or provide Alcohol Helpline resources
- Alcohol will not be promoted in an irresponsible manner
Michilla supports the safe consumption of alcohol.
Call Alcohol Helpline to talk today 0800 787 797
Liquor License #007/OFF/9157/2017